NBFCs like Shriram offers the most attractive fixed deposit interest rate accounts than banks in 2022. Check out the benefits and open an FD with Shriram.
The investment market in 2022 offers several profitable options for investment like Mutual Funds (MFs), Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs), and Stocks. The rate of interest is the main component of a fixed deposit. It helps investors choose the best investment option and invest according to their convenience. However, the safest investment option is a Fixed Deposit (FD) with Shriram.
Yes, you read it right. A fixed deposit is profitable nowadays. Especially with NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies) like Shriram offering an 8.40% interest rate, you are assured to grow your wealth at zero risk. Let’s now understand what a corporate fixed deposit is, its benefits, and how to open an FD account with the company that offers the highest interest rate in India for a fixed deposit.
Corporate Fixed Deposit
A corporate fixed deposit is the most profitable investment option compared to a standard fixed deposit account offered by banks. As NBFCs are improvising their technology, rules, and regulations to catch up with the safety of fixed deposits, a corporate fixed deposit is considered the most secure in 2022. The good old days are gone when fixed deposit accounts from banks were considered safe. With the up-rise of NBFCs like Shriram, a corporate has become reliable, safe, and profitable.
Besides, a corporate FD will offer all the beneficial factors like guaranteed returns, high-interest rates, regular payouts, easy liquidity, loans against FD, and more. These factors facilitate you to grow a considerable wealth in a shorter term than banks.
Shriram Offers the Most Attractive Fixed Deposit Interest Rate
While interest rates play a vital role for investors in deciding on an investment plan, Shriram has gone the extra mile to increase the fixed deposit interest rate to help investors build a solid & profitable investment portfolio. In addition, Shriram offers you the flexibility to choose the tenure of your fixed deposit on which Shriram will fix your interest rate.
The maximum tenure for a fixed deposit scheme with Shriram is five years, for which Shriram offers a lucrative 8.40%interest rate per annum. The interest rate includes an extra 0.50% for senior citizens. While private and public banks are reducing interest rates to manage excessive funds, NBFCs like Shriram have taken this opportunity to help customers grow their wealth quickly by depositing with them.
Top Benefits of Shriram Fixed Deposit
Shriram Finance offers several benefits for investors. It motivates investors to choose Shriram for all types of long-term and short-term investments and achieve their financial goals according to their convenience. Here are a few must-know benefits of Shriram Fixed Deposit you must know before you invest in an FD.
- Higher Fixed Deposit Returns – As the fixed deposit schemes from Shriram offer the highest interest rates, you are assured of higher returns. Besides, the interest rates do not fluctuate based on market fluctuations, so your principal is also safe with Shriram.
- Super-Quick Liquidity – With Shriram, you can quickly liquidate your fixed deposit in case of emergencies. However, you must pay a minor penalty while withdrawing from your fixed deposit account.
- Flexibility on Investment Amount – With Shriram, you can deposit an amount as low as Rs. 5000 and raise the deposit to multiples of Rs. 1000 based on your financial goals.
- Earn Regular Income – By choosing a non-cumulative fixed deposit scheme from Shriram, you can regularly earn with the help of payouts (Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, and Yearly).
- Flexibility on Investment Tenure – The tenure offered by Shriram is flexible. However, there is a difference in the tenure of the fixed deposit accounts opened online and offline. You can open an FD account online with Shriram if you want more flexibility.
- Additional Interest Rates for Senior Citizens – Shriram offers an extra interest rate of 0.50% for senior citizens, which helps them invest in an FD and earn extra from their pension and retirement benefits.
How to Open a Fixed Deposit with Shriram?
You can open a fixed deposit account with Shriram online (via the website) and offline (by visiting the branch). So before you open, you can use an FD interest calculator to find your interest rate and maturity amount according to your convenient tenure and principal amount.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you open a fixed deposit account online with Shriram.
Step 1: Select the most profitable scheme according to your financial plan along with your desired investment amount and tenure.
Step 2: Transfer your deposit amount (principal) using internet banking.
Step 3: End the process by adding KYC details and nominee details.
Once the details are verified, your will receive your fixed deposit certificate.
About Time to Invest your FD with Shriram
As we know that Shriram is the provider of the highest interest rate for an FD in the investment market, it is time for you to kick start your investment journey with Shriram. The features mentioned above, benefits, and a step-by-step guide are restricted to Shriram and will change based on different banks and NBFCs. Hence, choose Shriram, the NBFC that offers the most beneficial FD scheme and supports your financial plans in the future.
- The investment market in 2022 offers several profitable options for investment like Mutual Funds (MFs), Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs), and Stocks.
- The rate of interest is the main component of a fixed deposit.
- It helps investors choose the best investment option and invest according to their convenience.
- The safest of all investment plans is a Fixed Deposit (FD) with Shriram.